IIM Bangalore drops CAT weightage for Admission 2022 is the most important news for the aspirants preparing for CAT Exam. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (IIM) Is One of the Top Management colleges in India. To Get Admission in One of the Top Colleges Is Tough. For IIM You Have to Score High in CAT Exam. Recently IIM Bangalore Dropped the Weightage of CAT for Admission in 2022. 40% Weightage Will Be Given to CAT Score and 50% Will Be Given to Your Academics while Shortlisting the Candidates for Admission 2022. IIM Bangalore drops CAT weightage for Admission 2022 For the Final Selection Process, CAT Score Will Have Less Weightage. Candidate with Work Experience and Non-Engineers Stands a Good Chance to Get Admission. We Will Discuss Some Important Points Related to Criteria, Fees, Eligibility, how to Prepare for Your CAT Exam Etc. Now Read This Article Properly.
IIM Bangalore Drops CAT Weightage For Admission 2022 Is As Follows:
Students who wish to take admission in IIM Bangalore need to fulfill these criteria.IIM Bangalore drops CAT weightage For admission in 2022 is as follow
- IIM CAT Score (40% Weightage)
- 20% weightage goes to 10th Class Performance
- 10% wieghtage goes to 12th Class Perforamnce
- 20% weightage in Graduation
- Work Experience (8% weightage)
- Gender Diversity (2% weightage)
In This Way, IIM Bangalore CAT weightage is Distributed. This is the selection process after this admission process will begin so for that we will talk about admission eligibility here
You can also check our list of the Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore.
First Let’s Talk About Admission Eligibility:
- Candidate should be graduate in any stream.
- Minimum marked should be 50% or equivalent CGPA. However, for reserve category it should be 45%.
- If the candidate is in final year of graduation they can still apply And Final year student can submit their mark sheet till December 31st 2022
IIM CAT Bangalore Fees & Placement:
IIM Bangalore drops 40% CAT weightage for Admission 2022, PGP 2 year program fees Are 23,00,000 covers the expenses of tuitions, library, course material, internet, insurances, hostel room, activity, etc. click here to know more www.iimb.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management, has systematically recorded high and 100 percent placements throughout the last few years, and placement salaries have gone up to Rs. 28L
IIM Bangalore CAT Key Highlight and Admission Process:
- IIM Bangalore or IIMB Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a business school and institution of national importance.
- IIMBangalore offers Post Graduate, Executive Education, Doctoral and Certificate Programmes.
- By National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) IIMB Ranks 2 among top 100 B school in India.
- Admission shorlisting process is mainly based on the CAT Percentile.
- The first stage is CAT (COMMON ADMISSION TEST) and Past academic record. i.e 85 Percentile in CAT and 50% Weight goes to Academics. IIM CAT weightage is 40%
- The second step consists of Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Test Ability (WAT)
- The second step is the final selection criteria on which admission offer will be made.
IIM Bangalore CAT 2022 Important Exam Dates:
|Release Of Admit Card||27TH October 2021|
|Mock Test||November 1st Week 2021|
|Cat Exam 2022||28TH November 2021|
|Release Of Answer Key||December 2ND Week 2021|
|Results||January 1ST Week 2022|
IIM Bangalore Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma Program In Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Program In Management (EPGP)
- Fellow Program In Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Program In Enterprise & Management (PGPEM)
- Post Graduate Program In Policy & Management (PGPPM)
IIM Bangalore is One of the Top B-School Around The World. Recently They have reduced their CAT weightage For Admission 2022.
CAT 2022 Exam Syllabus is divided into 3 sections :
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DI and LR)
- Mathematics or Quantitative Ability (QA)
To know more about syllabus and books Click Here
How to prepare for CAT 2022
CAT exam is tough to crack. However, with the right strategy and right study materials, you will be able to crack this exam. Here are few points that will help you to prepare for your CAT entrance exam. Find Out Our 5 Best CAT Coaching center
- For Verbal Ability, Start Reading Newspaper Daily, Books, Blogs and Novel.
- For Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Practice, Practice & Practice A Lot. It’s All About Tricks and Logic. Solve Puzzle & Quiz.
- For Quantitative Ability, Read and Remember All the Formulas, Square & Cubes Etc. Solve All the Math Textbooks.
- Try Solving Previous Year Paper and Mock Test Regularly.
- Regular Revision Is Must.
- Use Limited Resources.
- Prepare Yourself Mentally.
- Schedule Your Time Properly.
Recently CAT weightage for Admission in 2022 Is Changed. Visit the official website of IIM Bangalore iimcat.ac.in to know more about the CAT weightage. If you are planning for the GMAT Exam Find Out Top 5 GMAT Preparation centers in Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, there is no age limit for CAT Exams.
No, CAT Score is valid for 1 year only.
No, a Calculator is not allowed in CAT Entrance Exam. Each candidate will have an on-screen calculator which they can use.
No, Electronics items are not allowed inside the exam hall.
No, CAT exam is compulsory for Indian students. Foreign, NRI, or PIO candidates can apply through the GMAT Test. Learn more about GMAT Exam Here
We hope that you like the information provided by us on IIM Bangalore drops CAT weightage for Admission 2022. I hope you guys are now clear about CAT weightage, exam patterns, syllabus, fees, etc. Believe in yourself & follow your preparation plan. we wish you all the best for your exam. practice properly, solve papers and follow a proper schedule. Do not panic. your goal should be clear. if you crack this exam your life will change always remember your goal and why are you preparing for this exam. Last But Not Least Stay Motivated. Let’s crack CAT!!!