The MBA is a global qualification and the opportunity to share in a wide range of values and experiences. One of the best MBA Colleges is IIM. The application process of IIM has already closed. So here we will discuss other top MBA colleges in which you can submit your application. Top colleges close their application soon and are not expected to be extended. we will also talk about admission deadlines. let’s find out more about the Top MBA Colleges Admission 2022 – Don’t Miss These Top 5 B-school.
Here Are Top 5 MBA B-School Colleges Admission 2022:
If you are planning to go for an MBA program Here are the top 5 B-school. Following are the top B-Schools of India that offer MBAs.
1. SPJIMR Mumbai:
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research is one of the top-ranked business schools in Mumbai. SPJIMR has won 3 global innovative awards from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business also known as AACSB International and The Association of MBAs AMBA.
- Recently released prestigious Financial Times – Masters in Management Rankings 2021, SPJIMR has secured World Rank #39 & India Rank #2
- An acceptable MBA Entrance exam is CAT and GMAT. Check out GMAT and CAT Exam Here.
- MBA PGDM program fee is 19 lakh and they provide high placement. SPJIMR has registered the highest package salary of Rs.46.65 LPA.
- The application process for MBA SPJIMR Admission 2022 closes on November 26, 2021. So what are you waiting for submit your MBA admission application Here
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is India’s top-ranked MBA B- School. IIFT offers MBA (IB) Programme at Delhi & Kolkata.NIRF Ranking 2021-Management, IIFT was awarded 25th place among the top 100 B-schools in India.
- IIFT also offers an international student and teachers exchange program.
- IIFT Conduct its IIFT entrance exam. For More Information Visit here IIFT Exam NTA 2021 – Exam Date, Last Date & Full Form
- IIFT MBA fee for 2 years is Rs.18.25 lakhs. IIFT has a record of 100% Placement and The Highest salary package was Rs.46.40 LPA
- The MBA Admission Process of IIFT closes on October 25, 2021. Submit your application Here
3. XLRI Jamshedpur:
- Xavier School of Management is one of the best management schools in India.XLRI is one of the very few B-schools in India with two prestigious International Accreditations. XLRI Alumni base is spread all over the world.
- XLRI conducts XAT entrance exam for admission
- XLRI MBA fee for 2 years program is Rs.23.60 lakhs. they provide 100% placement and the highest salary was Rs.50 LPA.
- The Last date for applying is November 30, 2021. you can Apply Here.
4. NMIMS Mumbai:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is a deemed-to-be University. popularly known as SVKM’s NMIMS or NMIMS University.
- NMIMS School of Business Management is Ranked 22 in the Ministry of HRD Government of India NIRF Rankings 2021 and has also received prestigious International AACSB Accreditation.
- NMIMS School accepts NMAT Entrance Exam. You can check detailed information here about NMAT Cut Off – Expected Cut Off of NMAT Colleges & NMIMS
- NMIMS MBA Program fee is 21.90 lakhs. NMIMS provides high placement & the highest salary was Rs.34.72 LPA
- The Last date for submitting the application is November 21, 2021. Apply Here.
5. SIBM & SCMHRD PUNE:
- Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management Pune (SIBM) & Symbiosis Centre For Management And Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) Pune are Highly ranked institutes.
- The Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune has been ranked amongst the top 800-1000 Universities in the world. It is also ranked as one of the top 4 Private Indian B-Schools.
- Two Year MBA Program fee is 16,47,950/- & 100% placement is given to the students with a high salary package of Rs. 30.38 LPA
- SIBM accepts SNAP Entrance Exam
- They also provides an international student exchange program
- The Last date for submitting the application is December 18, 2021. Apply Here.
MBA Colleges Admissions Eligibility:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Final year students are also eligible.
- Open Category candidate requires a minimum of 50% and 45% for reserved category
- There is no age limit.
- Entrance must have a valid entrance exam scores conducted by the university, state, or national level.
we have discussed the Top 5 MBA Colleges Admission in 2022 and the entrance exam accepted by them.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Ans: The difference between MBA and PGDM is that MBA is a degree course and PGDM is a diploma course.
Ans: Some institute conducts their own MBA entrance exam. there are other MBA exams conducted at the national and state levels.
Ans: It depends on your profile, However, as per last year the minimum percentile range to get GD/PI call from IIMs is 95+ percentile.
In this article, we have discussed the Top 5 MBA B-school India and the Most Popular MBA Exams Accepted by Top This Top MBA Colleges. The last date for submitting the application form is also mentioned. MBA is the right choice to move forward with your career. we hope this article was helpful. The important thing is your career goal. we wish you all the best. Think positive and stay safe. good luck with your exam preparation.
Here are a few other articles that you may find useful:
List of IIM in India – Top & Best IIM Colleges in India
SNAP Syllabus 2021 – Complete SNAP Test Exam Syllabus
MBA Interview Questions – Personal Interview with Answers | HR & Finance
Leave a Reply