To begin with, XAT stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. It is the national level entrance exam, which is conducted by the XLRI ( Xavier School of Management) Jamshedpur to get admission in the XLRI and also 148 XAT institutes throughout the nation. So, today will understand all the details colleges accepting XAT score. Then, we have added the details of XAT accepting top colleges Know more about the same below.
So, before understanding the XAT accepting colleges. Knowing why the XAT exam? So, you might be already aware of the XAT exam, and also exams such as CAT, GMAT, SNAP, MAT, etc. These all exams will help you to get admission to the top B-schools across the globe. Each of the exams comes with its own rules and regulations. So, all the above exam provides you with the various options. Then, you can write the exam according to your needs and comfort.
The main of writing the XAT exam is to get admission to the top management colleges, to pursue MBA. Then, doing MBA will surely add value to the career. After, doing the bachelor’s you can go for masters. In MBA, there are many streams available, such as marketing, HR, finance, operational management, etc. As there are many top colleges present, you need to know which college is the best according to your skills and the requirements.
Also, there is some college which allows you to dual specialization, which is nothing but in the second year, in one semester you can take marketing and second semester you can take HR. The choices will be according to your wish. Doing MBA comes with multiple career choices. Then, in this article, we will help you to know about the colleges accepting XAT scores.
XAT Exam – Colleges Accepting XAT Score
As already mentioned, it is the exam held by the XLRI. It is conducting the exams for over 60 years by allowing the students to get admission to the Xavier School of Management. Nearly 90,000 candidates appear for this exam and the exam is online mode. Then, we will provide you with brief details of the XAT exam before understanding the colleges accepting XAT scores.
Also, understanding that why you need to write the XAT exam? So, you already aware that to do MBA it is essential to write any exams like CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT, etc. Then, in MBA, there are many streams that are available such as marketing, finance, HR, operational management. So, know in which stream, you wish to do. There are some colleges that provide you with the option of dual specialization.
XAT Exam Registration
Then, take a look at the registration details. Below we have explained step by step
- To begin with, you are required to visit the official website.
- Then, click on the new candidate login if you have already registered else you need to click on the registered login option
- Next, fill in all the details which are asked like name, email ID, country etc
- Then, it will ask you for all the personal data and also the contact details.
- You are required to upload the documents asked like details of your education, experience if any, photographs etc
- Then, pay the examination using your credit card, debit card, net banking, Paytm or any other wallets
- Lastly, make sure that you will take a printout of filled document.
For more details on the XAT exam. Read More
Colleges Accepting XAT Score
Then, below we have listed the XAT score accepting top colleges. These are the top MBA colleges accepting XAT scores above 80 and 90 percentile. So, take a look at the colleges under XAT
- XLRI Jamshedpur
- XIM Bhubaneswar
- IMT Ghaziabad
- MICA Ahmedabad
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Mumbai
- Great Lakes
- TAPMI Manipal
- GIM Goa
- FORE New Delhi
- IRMA Anand
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management
- WeSchool Mumbai
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- Alliance University
- LIBA Chennai
- IFMR-GSB Krea University
Colleges Accepting XAT Score
In addition to the above top colleges, there are many other colleges accepting the XAT score. So, we have listed the XAT top colleges below for the percentile 70%ile, 60%ile, and 50%ile
- SDMIMD Mysore
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani
- VJIM Hyderabad
- School of Inspired Leadership – SOIL Gurgaon
- CIMP Patna
- Jaipuria Institute of Management
- KIIT School of Management – KSOM Bhubaneswar
- Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore
- JIMS Rohini, New Delhi
- ITM Navi Mumbai
- UPES University
- IES Management College And Research Centre, Mumbai
- New Delhi Institute of Management – NDIM
- ISB&M Pune
- Delhi School of Business, VIPS – Technical Campus
- Globsyn Business School, Kolkata
- VIPS-TC-Delhi School of Business Delhi
- Praxis Kolkata
- Amrita Coimbatore
- NSB Bangalore
- Narayana Business School
- XISS Ranchi
- ISME Bangalore
- JIMS Kalkaji
- VIT Business School (VIT) Vellore
- IPE Hyderabad
- Firebird Institute of Research in Management
- RSB Chennai: Rajalakshmi School of Business
- IMT Hyderabad
- Pune Business School Pune
- IIRM Hyderabad
- Jaipuria Ghaziabad
- Balaji University Pune
So, above are the list of colleges that accept the XAT score. But, it is always a good idea to make your own study and understanding all the details of the college. As mentioned above, know in which stream you want to MBA and know the complete procedure of the admission. All the colleges, follow different methods. So, it is a good idea to first shortlist college names according to the cut-off. Then, know the complete details of all the listed colleges and analyze how they work. Understand which college is best for you, with your skills and requirements. But, in the first place, to get into top colleges, you need to work hard and study smart. Choose the college, keeping all the factors in mind.
Then, check out the below table for the important dates of the XAT exam. One of the important things is to be updated with the latest dates of the exam. So, below we have mentioned all the important dates of the XAT exam.
- In the first place, the release of official notification – 2nd week of Sep 2021
- Then, the XAT Registration Date – 2nd week of Sep 2021
- XAT Registration Last Date – Last week of Nov 2021
- Then, XAT Registration Last Date – 2nd week of Dec 2021
- XAT Admit Card made available on – 3rd week of Dec 2021
- Next, XAT Admit Card Last Date – 1st week of Jan 2022
- XAT Exam Date – 1st week of Jan 2022
- Declaration of XAT result – Last week of Jan 2022
To conclude, in the above article, you will the details of the Colleges Accepting XAT Score. We have listed all the top colleges accepting under the XAT score. So, if you have written the exam or have a plan of writing the exam and worried to know which are colleges accepting the XAT score, this article will be of great help. We have just included details of the exam, but, in any kind of exam, there are many things to be taken care of as the application form, admit card details, syllabus, pattern, etc. Then, you will also find the details of the exam registration. Lastly, we wish you good luck with the exam and also with your journey of masters.
Note – Then if you have a plan of writing the CAT exam, Click Here. You will find all the details of the exam like patterns, syllabus, books, etc.
Then, below we have listed a few FAQs, which will give you a better understanding.
Along with the Xavier Management School, there are many colleges that accept the XAT score. So, you can take a look at the above article, to know colleges under XAT
Both the CAT and the XAT are the same. But, in the CAT exam, the DILR section is more difficult. Then in the XAT, the QA section is tougher.
Apart from Xavier, many other top Business schools come under the XAT exam. In the above article, find the list of all the colleges accepting the XAT score.
No, electronic gadgets including calculators are not allowed in the XAT exam. You must only carry the admit card.
Editor’s Note | Colleges Accepting XAT Score
In brief, in the above article, you will find all the details of the Colleges Accepting XAT Score. It is natural to have confusion with which college to choose. Also, you may feel difficulty in writing the exam like which exam is good and suits your skills and career choices. So, be careful, while applying for the exam. Then, it can be any kind of exam, knowing all the details is essential. Then, read all the details of the exam, make proper research about the exam. Like know, which are the colleges accepting the xat score or any other score, admission process, and also any other requirements along with the exam score. So, make sure that you know all such details. Then, we wish you good luck with your exam.