Before understanding the details related to the NMAT Exam. We will take a brief look at what is NAMT exam? and what is the purpose of writing the exam? So, NMAT by GMAC is the national-level MBA entrance exam. By writing this exam, you can get admission into the NMIMS University and also in other top B-schools in India. Then, if you wish to write the exam, we will help you by providing the details such as NMAT full form, registration, exam date, and other important details in the article.
As we all know, there are many exams which are present for the purpose of doing an MBA. Each exam comes with its own rules and a method. They are required to write if they wish to pursue an MBA in India or in abroad. MBA can be done after completion of your degree. Doing MBA will surely add value to the career. Some of the exams are CAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT, etc. It can be any type of exam, there are many things to be taken care of. Such as exam eligibility, pattern, syllabus, registration, etc. Then, all these exams will surely help you get into top management colleges but getting, a good score in the exam is also important. So, study well and know the syllabus and exam pattern well.
Then, for more details on the other exams like CAT, GMAT, XAT. Click Here.
So, today will understand all the details of the NMAT exam. NMAT’s full form is Management Aptitude Test, which is conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council).
To write the NAMT exam, the following points are important to know
- One must have completed the Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate
- Then, students who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the exam.
Now, the most important part, that is the NMAT registration process. Below we will explain to you the procedure step by step.
- All the candidates, who want to write the NAMT exam, can fill the application form by visiting the official website from the 1st week of August 2021.
- As mentioned, first visit the official website of NMAT.
- Then, you are required to fill in all the details like name, country, contact number and click on Registration. Later, the email id and the password will be sent to the registered Id and to the mobile number. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly with no mistakes.
- Then, you need to log in from the NMAT homepage using the registered email ID and password.
- Choose the appropriate option like preferred programmes under the School Preference section.
- Next, upload all the documents such as passport size photograph less than 1MB size and other documents mentioned. We suggest you to keep all the documents ready before you start filling the form.
- After uploading the documents, do the payment using your debit card or the credit card or net banking or other mentioned methods,
- Once your payment is processed. Then, you need to choose the NMAT exam date, time slot, and also the test centre/ online mode home.
- Then, note all the details and check filled details to avoid problems in the future, before submitting the form. You can take a print out if required.
- The point to be noted is it works on a first come first serve basis that is candidates who registered earlier will have a chance of getting exam date, slot, centre according to their preference
- Lastly, you will receive the confirmation mail comprising the test time, slot, and test centre.
Registration Fee Details
Then, in the below table, we have provided you with the details of the NMAT registration fee.
|NMAT Registration fee (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT Registration fee (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Exam Retaking fee||Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes|
|Exam Rescheduling fee||Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports fee||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
Things to carry for the exam
Know what to carry for the exam, if you fail to carry you aren’t allowed to write the exam.
- For the photo ID – Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter’s ID Card/ UID/ Aadhaar Card
- Then, for the signature ID – Passport/ PAN Card/ Debit/Credit Card/ Driving license
- Then, the Admit Card
- Photo Copy of Photo ID/Signature ID
- Lastly, print out of confirmation letter received for the given exam slot
NMAT Important Dates
Know the important dates of the NMAT exam and it is essential to know all the updated news of the exam. So, make sure you will be updated with the latest notification of the NMAT exam.
- The registration form will be available from the first week of July to the first week of October 2021
- Then, the schedule will be from the first week of July to the second week of October 2021
- Last date for registration, First week of October to the second week of October 2021
- Retake the registration from the second week of October to the second week of December 2021
- Then, the rescheduling from the first week of July to the third week of December 2021
- The retake of scheduling first-week of October to the second week of December 2021
- Exam – Second week of October to the third week of December 2021
- Result – First or Second week of January 2022
- The final announcement of results within 25-30 days of taking the test
Then, know the admission procedure, it mainly includes six stages, know the below points
- To begin with, filling of the application for the NMAT exam.
- Then, issuing of the admit card.
- NMAT 2021 exam
- Declaration of the NMAT exam results
- Lastly, the selection process.
- In the selection process, you have Group Discussion and Personal Interview, which are conducted by the participating institutes.
- It is up to the participating institutes, they can conduct a writing ability test or case discussion round instead of the GD. So, the final decision will be based on the combined performance of the NMAT online test and GD-PI.
Conclusion – NMAT Exam
To conclude, in this article we have added the details of the NMAT exam by GMAC and the NMAT full form is Management Aptitude Test. Like you will find the details of the NMAT full form, exam date, NMAT by GMAC, and other related information. You will the step-by-step registration procedure and the important dates of the NMAT exam. By writing this exam you can pursue MBA in the top business colleges. There are many colleges that accept NMAT exam scores. So, make sure that before writing the exam, you have researched which colleges accepting the NMAT exam score. Also, in MBA, there are many streams available like marketing, HR, Finance. Know in which stream you wish to do an MBA, understand which colleges offer all the streams and some of the colleges offer dual specialization.
So, take care of all the things. Then, we wish you good luck with your NMAT exams.
FAQs of the NMAT EXAM
Lastly, below we have listed some FAQs, which will give you more understanding of the exam.
NMAT by GMAC is the test to get admission in the NMIMS University and also in other top B-schools in India
The questions from the Quantitative Skills section of the NMAT exam moderate difficulty
The CAT exam is moderate to difficult and the NMAT exam is easy to difficult.
Then, coming to the exam fee, in the article, we have mentioned it in detail. The early registration fee is 2000 including taxes.
No, any electronic gadgets aren’t allowed in the exam.
Editor’s Note | NMAT Exam
In brief, in the above article, you will find the details of the NMAT exam by GMAC. Details such as NMAT full form, exam date, registration, and all the other details. Like any other exam, even the NMAT exam comes with its rules and method. Filling the application form for any exam is important as you need to take care of many things like entering all the details correctly without any spelling mistake as a tiny mistake will surely create many problems in the future. Then, uploading the document, we suggest you keep all the documents ready before you start filling the application form. In the above article, you will find the complete steps to fill the NMAT exam application form. Along with that, we have added the important dates of the NMAT exam. Then, a brief understanding of the admission process.
Then, we wish you good luck with the NMAT exam and for the MBA future. Study well and work hard for the exam, practice well so that you will get a good score in the exam.