Doing MBA will add value to your career. These days you have an option of doing it online. You can go for MBA after completion of your degree. Further, there are many streams available in MBA, namely marketing, finance, HR, operational management, etc. As taking online classes in new normal we have added the details of the Online Executive MBA Courses/programs in India. Go through the below article and get the details of how to get an MBA degree online.
Online MBA Courses in India
If we look at recent times, online education has been rising considerably. One of the reasons is COVID-19; many educational institutions decide to offer online courses for this particular reason. This way students don’t have to worry about their degrees. Further, an online MBA is slightly different from a normal MBA. Even though they follow the same methods as regular MBA but, teaching methods will be different.
Why Online MBA?
Getting an MBA degree will add value to your career, and it is required for today’s fast-growing network. We have seen many people choose to pursue MBA after their degree and some people after working for few years. On the other hand, few people don’t wish to quit a job but still want to pursue MBA. So, for such people, an online MBA is a great choice. Online MBA is flexible compared to a normal MBA. Then, you can also attend weekend classes and submit assignments online. By this, you can also do your job and study. However, it would help if you manage your time efficiently.
Online MBA Programs in India
We will now look into the main part of this article, the online executive MBA in India. Before, that let us know the eligibility, courses, and other related details.
Online MBA Courses
- Master in Business Administration (MBA),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
Then, to apply for an online MBA, there is a procedure to be followed. Hence, we will explain everything in detail below.
- It would help if you appeared for the entrance exam to write exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, GMAT. No need to write all; you can write according to your needs as every exam has its methods and procedure. Therefore, know requirements well before.
- Then, few universities have their own entrance exams, and some universities will enroll based on the merit list.
- In the first place, you must have 50% aggregate or equivalent marks in your graduation.
- Further, candidates with work experience given preference.
- You must qualify for the entrance exam, and then there is no age limit for an online MBA.
List of Colleges Providing Online MBA
Further, below we have listed colleges that offer MBA degrees online in India
|College Name||Online MBA Fees|
|Amity University, Noida||INR 1,20,000 – 3,50,000|
|Jaipur National University, Jaipur||INR 43,100|
|Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education||INR 24,925|
|National Institute of Business Management, Pune||INR 22,000|
|Venkateshwara Open University, Naharlagun||INR 89,500|
|Assam Don Bosco University, Guwahati||INR 1,00,000|
|Karnataka State Open University, Mysore||INR 35,000|
|NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, Mumbai||INR 86,000|
|ITM University Online||INR 80,000|
|LN Welingkar WeSchool, Mumbai||INR 86,000|
Best Online Platforms for MBA
Now we will look into the Best Online MBA Degree in India. Below are the online platforms which are tied up with the top universities across the globe.
- upGrad – It is one of the known platforms for many courses. They even provide online MBA programs as they have tie-ups with many universities. They offer you multiple options, and you can choose according to your comfort and needs. For the complete details, you can visit the official website.
- IE Business School – IE Business School reliably positions among the world’s top scholarly organizations in worldwide rankings, which survey the nature of our educating, staff, and understudies. We are focused on advancing advancement and sustaining the ability to shape the upcoming driving experts, giving our understudies a really worldwide vision to set them up for the difficulties of things to come. You can get more details by visiting the official website.
- Coursera – then, we have Coursera. It is one of the famous platforms for learning new courses. They are many top universities that are tied up with the Coursera. You will find multiple options, and you can choose a university according to your choice. Know More here for the complete details.
- USC Marshall School of Business – USC Marshall is pleased to offer the highest level Online Master of Business Administration: an intense program that gains by the capability of the online configuration and invite understudies into the more noteworthy Trojan Family that is more than 390,000 individuals solid. Then, the Marshall Online MBA coursework furnishes understudies with the meticulousness and brotherhood they would expect of a top program, blending amazing virtual instruments with an exhaustive educational plan. Visit the official website for more details.
Pros and Cons – Online MBA Programs in India
As we all know now, an online MBA is different from a normal MBA. Then, there are advantages when you go for an online course like it will save your time and money. But, your interaction and focus are a must. As there will not be face-to-face interaction to clear doubts, some may face difficulties. Therefore, we will have some pros and cons of taking online MBA courses. Further, we strongly suggest going for the option which is best according to your requirements and comfort. In the end, it’s your dedication and hard work are essential to get an MBA degree
- In the first place, an online MBA is flexible and requires less time, around 14 – 18 months, for completion. Then, it allows you to watch live videos, discussions, etc. But, if you cannot attend online classes, they will provide recorded lectures and materials to study. You only need good internet connectivity.
- It will save you money. If we compare with the traditional MBA program, an online MBA is cost-effective. Then, if you are a working individual, you will not even lose your salary. Further, no relocation is needed; this also saves your time and money. There won’t be any additional expenses on books if you choose to do it online.
- Further, you don’t have to worry about the quality of education. In many universities, the same professors will be taking online MBA classes.
- Then, suppose you are worried that there will be less interaction through online classes. Most colleges and universities try to make classes interactive by activities. Like conferences, career fairs, events, Chat forums and live, online discussions, etc. But, it is also your responsibility to be attentive throughout the session.
- Lastly, one more exciting thing about doing MBA online is you will learn to use technology effectively. It will improve your communication skills through video conferences and other such activities.
There will be some disadvantages if you go for an online MBA. We have listed a few below
- You will not be able to experience campus life. The feel of the college you may miss it. Then, building relations with your professors and other classmates is difficult in the online method of MBA.
- Further, there won’t be one-to-one interaction. As some students believe having face-to-face learning is important. So, it isn’t easy to have such an experience through an online method of learning.
- At times, professors aren’t available for you. Then, if you need them, you need to wait till they notice. For a few, it is frustrating because of the delay in response.
- As it is online, it is a must for you to have good devices. So, keep your equipment ready, and good internet connectivity is highly required.
Conclusion – Online Executive MBA Courses in India
In brief, in our article, we added details of online MBA programs in India/MBA degree online. Further, we have added details of online MBA requirements. Then, you will find the pros and cons of the online MBA program. Then, either online or normal MBA, your efforts to complete the degree with a good score is essential. As we have mentioned earlier, there will be certain advantages and disadvantages to each method. Further, if we consider today’s situation going for an online MBA method is good. You will be safe, and you will save money. Therefore, understand your requirements well, then decide which method is best for you and look for the pros and cons of both. However, It is completely your choice. Then, we wish you good luck with your MBA degree.
Further, if you are interested in doing MBA from IIMs, you might be aware that writing the CAT exam is important. We have added the complete details of the CAT exam and a list of colleges that accept the CAT score. Read More
FAQs – Online Executive MBA Courses in India
Yes. Online MBA is accepted in India. So, we have listed some of the colleges that offer online MBA.
Yes, you have the option of doing an MBA online. It is similar to the regular MBA, but you will find differences in teaching methods.
Yes, it is useful. However, it depends on many factors like your interest, career choices, time, etc.
Editor’s Note | Online MBA Courses in India
To conclude, in our article, you will find the details of online MBA programs in India. In addition, we have added advantages and disadvantages of the online MBA program. We have listed the name of the colleges that offer online executive MBA in India. Further, a few platforms that offer online MBA degree program. Finally, we suggest you go for the option which is comfortable for you. Ensure that you will give your efforts to get the best results—all the best wishes for your MBA career.